Back to St Kilda

At anchor St Kilda Pier
Wind: South, F3 Gentle Breeze
Weather: Mostly sunny, mild

A little bit of maintenance in the morning followed by quite a bit of Queen Elizabethan (the first) behaviour, procrastinating as to whether we should stay put or move back to St Kilda. In the end after listening to the forecasts and studying a few weather maps I decided to sail back to St Kilda. We duly weighed anchor and sailed the short two miles back to St Kilda Pier dodging the Wednesday afternoon sailors making it back to our previous anchorage a little after five. Now I am at my brother's place where I have been seconded to help get things in order for the arrival of the clan.

All is well.