Progress Report 2
The quarter-berth still needs some very minor detailing and the galley is almost done … just a few more coats of varnish on some trim and then hopefully I will be able to reinstall the stove in the next few days (though there is still a cupboard under the stove/oven that needs to be rebuilt).
Today I started turning my attention to the area around the fuel tanks. I have cleaned out the companionway lockers and removed a manual bilge pump. Tomorrow I will remove the floorboards and attempt to remove the intermediate prop shaft.
All is well.
Newly lined quarter-berth:
Refurbished galley nearing completion: