No More Leaks
It is with great pleasure that I am able to report that our labours of the
past several days have brought success - Ketchup is patched and leak free.
The only problem now is that her keel is firmly aground and she needs to
wait for a tide high enough to float her off which probably won't be until
Friday. Keith, Ketchup's skipper, and I are satisfied that Ketchup is sound
enough to make the passage to the next port for full repairs in fair weather
unaccompanied. The forecast for the next two days looks good for us to be
on our way so if all goes well we will part company with Ketchup tomorrow
and make for Halifax.