Mostly Windvane

I spent most of the day working on putting the windvane back together and am pleased to say that with David’s assistance we have managed to remove most of the excess play in the system. I will be very interested to see how much difference it makes, if any, once we are sailing again. Little plastic ball bearings might be a problem though. I lost a couple in the dirt and very much doubt whether I will be able to find replacements here in Puerto Montt.

 

 

Also re-attached the cleat on the repaired cockpit coaming, just needs a bit more paint,

 

and bolted the pulpit back on.

 It is good that things are starting to go back together again.

All is well.

Bob Cat:

Still no tuna! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz