Waiting

Position: At anchor off Boydtown, Twofold Bay
Wind: South=west, F3 – gentle breeze
Sea: slight; Swell: negligible
Weather: overcast, mild

Another quiet day at anchor doing some chores and reading. I plan to get under way around midnight. Winds are not ideal and we will likely have to contend with some fresh headwinds for a much of tomorrow but the winds are forecast to back to the south east later tomorrow. If we take this opportunity, once past Gabo Island we should have fair winds for a couple of days. If we miss it then it looks like being stuck in Twofold Bay for at least another week. It’s a nice spot but I would rather be sailing.

All is well.