A Bit of This and a Bit of That

I was busy all day but at the end of it felt I had not achieved very much. I guess I ended up doing quite a few bits and pieces but no one big job. First I sanded the waterline, then primed the cockpit coaming repair and a few other spots. When I went to prime the small repair below the waterline a close inspection revealed that it needed some extra work. It took a while to set up the grinder, the little Dremel and the welder. Then I welded, ground it back, cleaned it up, welded some more, ground it out again, etc. until I was satisfied that I had sealed the hole up properly. A fiddly job but obviously important. Then I primed that bit, inside and outside. Then went back to fairing around the waterline a bit more, and once the filler was dry, sanding it again, then finishing the day off by giving the boat a wash down.

All is well.

Bob Cat:

Tuna! And not half bad either. Sunshine, a peaceful day, tuna, heater, just about perfect, all it needs now is a little … zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz