Course 240 Speed 6.5 knots
Wind: Northwest 20-25 knots
This morning I woke up to find Ketchup afloat and free of the bottom and
still no more leaks. The weather forecast was still good for our next leg
to Halifax so this afternoon we got underway and are now close reaching into
a fresh Nor'westerly. Ketchup has wisely decided to stay in port until
tomorrow when conditions will abate somewhat. Hopefully we will see hem
down the track a bit.
It is a little rough right now though we are making good speed in the right
direction so I am not complaining, nonetheless I will keep this short,
typing on a bouncing keyboard is not easy.
Happy birthday Caitlin.