Weekly Progress Report 7
Sun 19 Apr 2020 07:32
Slow and steady, the V-berth is now mostly back together. I figure about two more days work and I will be able to move onto the next job, the alleyway aft of the V-berth. Also, this week I found out from the Altex rep. that the paint I had used in the bilge was less than optimal so, fortunately, despite the lock down I managed to purchase the right stuff and gave the bilges under the fuel tanks another couple of coats.
The hull under the V-berth painted out:
and mostly back together:
And the bilge under the fuel tanks now in grey (Carboguard 636):
All is well.