NIPPY NETWORKS UK LLP TRADING AS MailASail
Site Terms and Conditions
All copyright and other rights that subsist in the home page and in the sub-domain pages of the [mailasail.com], [nippynetworks.com], [teleport-it.com] websites ("the Sites") are owned by Nippy Networks UK LLP. ("NN") or other parties.
All use of the Sites is subject to the following terms and conditions of use. NN may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of the Sites after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of the Sites:
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the Sites' content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial or editorial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any the Sites' content except for your own personal, non-commercial or editorial use. Any other type of use requires the express prior written agreement of NN.
- You will not use the Sites:
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material, the publication, dissemination, use or possession of which infringes the rights of any person or which is unlawful in any other respect;
- in any way which is abusive, defamatory or obscene or which will harass, distress or inconvenience any person or which might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Sites by any person;
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation or commercial exploitation;
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Sites;
- to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the Sites to any third party;
- in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms; or
- in any way that might bring NN or its Partners into disrepute.
- NN shall have the right to refuse to allow you access to any of the pages on the Sites at any time and for any reason without giving you any advance notice and NN shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever (other than losses or damages arising out of the negligence of NN or its employees in the terms established by the applicable laws) arising from your inability to access any of the pages on the Sites.
- The information provided on or in the Sites is intended for recreational, non-commercial purposes only. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by NN, its employees and agents in these pages, the contents of the Sites are naturally subject to change from time to time. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING THE ACCURACY OF RELEVANT FACTS AND OPINIONS GIVEN ON THE SITES BEFORE ENTERING INTO ANY COMMITMENT BASED UPON THEM.
- NN cannot guarantee that your use of the Sites will be free from error and/or uninterrupted. NN, its directors, its employees and its representatives exclude, in so far as it is legally possible, all liability and responsibility for any damages including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential damages, damages for loss of opportunity or chance, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of, or in connection with, any information on the Sites or any other Internet sites or the use thereof.
- On some of the pages of the Sites you may be informed of the opportunity of entering into agreements with third parties. NN is not liable in relation to, and takes no responsibility for, any contract entered into by you with any third party.
- Unless otherwise stated, NN does not itself manufacture any of the goods described on the Sites and makes no warranty whatsoever as to any goods that may be purchased or obtained by you or offered to you through use of the Sites, whether accessed directly or otherwise. NN is not responsible for the sale of such goods and any such sale or provision of these goods will be subject to additional terms and conditions that will be made known to you.
- Some of the pages on the Sites include links to external websites. These links are included to give you the opportunity to access other pages that it is felt may be of interest or assistance to you. NN is not responsible for the content of these Internet sites. NN excludes all liability of any kind in respect of any third party information or other material made available on, or which can be accessed using, the website.
- NN may, from time to time, have competitions, prize draws or other promotions and offers on the Sites. These will be subject to additional terms and conditions that will be made known to you and will be available to download from relevant pages of the Sites.
- Whilst effort has been made to ensure that the Sites are free from viruses, NN gives no warranties it will always be free from viruses and you are responsible for ensuring that you have installed adequate and up-to-date virus-checking software. NN excludes, in so far as it is legally possible, all liability and responsibility for any viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or other material transmitted with or as part of the Sites.
- The names, images and logos identifying MailASail, Nippy Networks, Teleport-it or third parties and their products and services, are the proprietary marks of NN, and/or may be the proprietary marks of third parties. Any use made of these marks may be an infringement of rights in those marks and NN reserves all rights to enforce such rights that it might have.
- These terms may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the Sites after any variation has been posted.
- If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the terms and conditions and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any disputes arising from matters relating to the Sites shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- NN / Nippy Networks UK LLP is a company registered in England (for further details visit the "Contact Us" Section)