Ready to Go

Position: At anchor, Coffs Harbour
Wind:
South west, F3 gentle breeze
Weather:
Overcast, cool


All went well with the slipping, Ray had a spare zinc anode he gave me so Sylph went back in the water on Sunday afternoon. Yesterday I gave the new wind vane rudder a final coat of anti-fouling paint and this morning have fitted it to the wind vane, managed to do it without having to get in the water thank goodness – it is decidedly cold. Hopefully the rudder will work OK, but won't know until we go for a sail.

Now we are just waiting for a favourable breeze to continue south. Sunday is looking good.

All is well.