Alongside RSAYS Marina
This past week we took delivery of a new mainsail and spray cloths. I also had a stainless bush fitted to the nylon windvane rudder as the hole where the shaft fits was worn and sloppy. The machinist who fitted the sleeve to the rudder made it a nice snug fit and I did have some issues getting it all lined up and fitting the locking pin, but we got there in the end. I am also hoping to have a new boom bag/rain catcher fitted by Monday so we can test it out along with the new sails and the windvane rudder next week during John and my nostalgia cruise to Whyalla.
All is well.