Preparing to Depart Twofold Bay

At anchor Snug Cove, Twofold Bay
Wind: SW – F3-4 slight to moderate breeze
Sea: slight  Swell: negligible
Weather: partly cloudy, cool

We have enjoyed a short stay in Eden, the first two days of which was spent confined on board due to gale force winds. Yesterday we managed to get ashore for a leg stretch and some shopping and today we went alongside to top up fuel (from a road tanker) and water (from a tap).  Now we are back at anchor waiting for the weather to change to allow us to break out into Bass Strait.  If the forecast works out we will be weighing anchor and getting underway in the early hours of tomorrow morning.

All is well.