Kalohi Channel

Lars Alfredson
Sun 3 Jun 2018 03:54
POS 20:51.826N 157:17.546W

Heading to Lanai for a day on the island.  

Lānaʻi is the sixth-largest of the Hawaiian Islands and the smallest publicly accessible inhabited island in the chain. It is also known as Pineapple Island because of its past as an island-wide pineapple plantation. The island's only settlement of note is the small town of Lānaʻi City. As of 2012, the island was 97% owned by Larry Ellison (Founder and Chairman of Oracle), with the remaining 3% owned by the state of Hawaiʻi and privately owned homes.


Sent from my mobile device