Steve & Carol
Sun 5 Nov 2023 18:30
36:00.564N 005:36.019W
We have been keeping an eye the weather and had planned to leave on Tuesday, however when we looked at the latest forecast there was going to be a hole in the wind on Wednesday so we made a rather spur of the moment decision to leave and head to Tarifa for the night to assess what time to leave on Monday depending on forecast etc. There will be strong winds further south in a couple of days so we will probably head out a bit and not try to get south too quickly.