Day 10

Steve & Carol
Sun 7 Jan 2018 13:47
18:03.65N 42:07.67W
Well not much to report we have sailed a little slower as stronger winds that were predicted didn't arrive and we still have the 3 reefs in main and genoa – we will review todays forecast when it comes in shortly and decide then whether to take a reef out of main or not.
The highlight of today so far is that we have all managed to have our first showers of the trip (and bliss – I've washed my hair)! The sea is a little smoother and we are not rolling as much all the time, not much else to report!