10.08.2017 Heading South

Steve & Carol
Thu 10 Aug 2017 08:43
We are setting sail this morning from Torquay, heading south - may keep going to north Spain as looks possible but we would have to motor some of the way as light winds. Other option is to go to Camaret and stay there for another week at least to wait for a good weather window to jump to Spain ( as we have friends sailing there it would be good to catch them however we would prefer to get to warmer weather etc).
Just me and Steve on board Helen and Jayne are land travelling to north Spain and will meet us there sometime. Disappointingly it was decided that it was best if they didn't do the long passages due to Jayne seasickness.