Day 5 a 3rd of the way there.

Steve & Carol
Thu 18 Jan 2024 13:10
14:44.21N 036:57.71W
We had a fast 24 hours and have about 1400 miles to go this morning. After having stronger winds overnight than forecast, we (always expect about 5knots more) which was for 16-17 knots with gusts up to about 18kn and we had 24-26 on the beam sustained for quite a while. This morning we chose to take the main down and go with mizzen instead, which we can reef if needs be. Today the wind has picked up again and we are flying along. We still have one of the catamarans on AIS although he is further south.