logo Sea Mist > Sold to New Owners July 2016
Date: 26 Apr 2012 11:01:58
Title: Will delay our departure ..... a mess of weather coming through

We are all fueled up and paid up at the  Bundaberg Marina and planned to depart at dawn tomorrow, Friday…..but looking at the weather forecast this evening, we have decided to stay put and let the weather pass. No sense in starting our cruising season in messy conditions as we plan to enjoy some clear water swimming and snorkeling at Lady Musgrove Island as our first stop.  The forecast puts a damper on that plan as the rain will make it much less enjoyable and the forecast winds could not only make it rough inside the reef but it could even become untenable to remain in the lagoon if the wind pushes the seas over the reef and into the lagoon. 

 

Will report back in next few days as to the new plan.  In the meantime, we are still catching up on the work-list for the boat….at least it is getting much shorter.


Diary Entries