Nisos Kalamos 38:36N 20:53E
Sue & Alan
Wed 27 May 2015 15:30
By 10 o'clock this morning the flotilla and charter yachts were starting to depart the harbour and conditions remained settled. Until Condor made ready to get underway, then the big black clouds came, then the wind and rain. As soon as Condor slipped to safe distance we needed too as well because dirt on our lee-side started looking bit close & nasty. We simply let-go our long-line, picked-up hook then dropped it again once outside the harbour breakwater so that I could venture back inside harbour and recover our long-line whilst 30kn winds prevailed.
>From Kastos we enjoyed a little sail here. Very pleasant with just enough gibsl & mainsl to make 5kn. Nothing fancy because we had less than 10NM to do! We'll be here tonight and will decide if we want 2nd night, depending on conditions tomorrow. There could be some strong W-NW winds coming through and this spot lets us swing freely with plenty protection.
Love to S,F,P & J and T,S,R & M xxxxx
Ticketeeboo MMSI 235071989 Callsign 2CED3, Ham callsign = m0hng
At 27/05/2015 15:25 UT our position was 38°36.05'N 020°53.11'E