Sue & Alan
Tue 4 Jun 2013 16:41
Not wanting to 'tempt fate' but the weather really does look like settling down - a change for the better. We tried putting main & genoa out today, which ended up being a wasted exercise because there was just not enough wind to make use of, so we donked all the way, 50NM. It's quite shallow here, with just over ½m between us and the sea bed. No swell so that's plenty. Sue was a little excited coming in because the seabed was clearly visible. Maybe we need an additional depth sounder at our pulpit for Sue?
Aiming for a similar passage distance tomorrow, as we make our way further West towards Andraitx, with options of dropping hook on the west coast, if conditions remain settled enough? Another early start awaits us........... yippee!
Love to family D & family H xxx
Ticketeeboo MMSI 235071989 Callsign 2CED3
At 04/06/2013 16:35 (utc) our position was 39°54.19'N 003°05.67'E
radio email processed by SailMail
for information see: http://www.sailmail.com