Back in Horta
Norway. We are still in Horta. The weather prognosis is not the best for the
first days, some deep lows are approaching. We shall stay here to wait for
the conditions to improve. We still want to sail to La Coruña from here, but
if we have to wait for too long, we will concider alternative routes.