Cuba – or not. 22/2/17

Well, we made it to the west end of Puerto Rico and had some routine maintenance to do. Realising how impossible it would be to sail back east to our first choice location outside of the hurricane risk area the plan for Cuba was abandoned.

Due to the various problems we had with the UK marina work rigging company, we have 3 years maintenance to do and need somewhere we can be sure we can get the work done. We knew Cuba would be difficult this year, but decided to put it off until next.