Position update

Steve & Trish Brown
Sat 26 May 2012 05:45
41:34.65N 09:24.86W
We delayed our departure from Cascais until 9.30 to wait for the forecast
westerly's to kick in. After 1 hours motorsailing the wind shifted to the
west and increased to around 15kts giving us some great sailing at around
These conditions lasted all night until around 6.00am this morning when a
series of rain squalls created shifty conditions.
We are still making excellent progress and should round Finnestaire by early
evening and be in Biscay by nightfall to pick up the SSW winds for the leg
to Ushant.