Michael Hughes and Ger White
Fri 19 Nov 2010 08:30
Sailed down from Lady Musgrove to Bundaberg today--or rather motored most of it in light winds after a couple of hours sailing in the morning. Early morning--off at 5am--as forecast of strong south-easterlies coming in and we didn't want to get beaten up!!
They never materialised though they are now due for at least the next 3 days so I guess we'll be getting to know Bundy well.
At least we have some friends here--Pete & Marge fom Peregrina in whose company we crossed the Pacific. So we'll all party until the northerlies return!