Day 4 - Georgetown SC - Hilton Head SC
Phil, Di and Annelise
Fri 30 Jan 2015 15:15
Reviewed new GRIB weather files at 06:00 - plan was to sail further south and into Port Royal Sound - but the cold front moving offshore has slowed, with south-westerly winds gusting 25 knotts and a small craft advisory until 1pm est today (wave heights near the harbour) we decided to wait out on weather. So back to our anchorage across Ashley River to swing on the hook for the rest of the day having topped off water at our marina dockage.
Phil and Di