News from San Fransisco
Mon 1 Aug 2016 00:01
Not a day has passed, whereby we have not been glued to the weather GRIBS to check for opportunities to sail up to Vancouver. Apart from one small window; which we couldn’t make due to alternator and freezer problems; we have not seen a decent weather window since. Apart from very strong head winds, a large swell; which would make the 800nm journey a complete slog!
If the weather doesn’t improve we may even decide to leave Nimue here, whilst we return to the UK………….but looks as though there may be a glimpse of something on the horizon!