At Anchor, trying to leave

Fri 11 Sep 2009 19:25
18:41.991S 174:01.866W  We cleared out on Thursday, planning to leave then, but it took so long we decided to move round to this little bay for the night. The w2eather took a little turn against us in the night, so all three boats decided to wait until Sat morning.
We also tried to call home for a chat with the birthday boy, but unfortunately neither of our mobile phones will work!!! So Happy Birthday Pa!!