Stuck in Ramsgate.

Thu 28 Jun 2007 20:22
Well it was always going to happen like this. We are pretty much ready to depart and the weather is awful.We need a slant in the wind from any direction, apart from the West, to enable us to make progress down channel towards Cornwall. The current forecast seems to suggest strongish westerlies for about the next three months!  Trying to decide if we should stay in Ramsgate until a decent weather window appears or try and make a break in the limited, if rather damp, opportunity that may appear on Saturday. We will look at the forecast again on Friday before deciding what to do.   
Boat and crew all in good condition and keen to get moving, best wishes to all from Jigsaw (of Ramsgate).