After sitting in no wind since about midnight, we are finally under engine, and making some progress. Richard however is sulking, as he wanted to cross the whole way under sail. This is what happens when you don’t get the weather routing right and hope the day brings the wind you want.
We have a big deep low passing to the north of us, and we have to now make progress SW to avoid the tail of the low pressure, and the associated large swells, and head winds, we may have made the decision to late and may get more than we would have liked, as we lost 45 miles progress waiting this morning.
The plan is to be at 18N 26W in 2 days time, if we can make that then we should miss the worst of it, if not it will be a bumpy ride for a day or 2.