- Gelling a crew from a bunch of misfits …
- Taking down the fore-sail whilst under
- Throwing up 31 times in three days
- Pouring water out of my waterproof
- Ski goggles are the ultimate in sailing
- Superman dive into the cockpit not
- One handed press-ups on the upper
- Kiara pouring boiling water at a 45 degree angle
in a washing machine and not spilling a drop.
- Group vomiting, swaying hammocks, lots of rope
and lots of fun.
- The look on Mikes face when we were at the bow
in the pull pit with waves crashing down on us and him holding on with every
ounce of strength for dear life, when I said your be fine just ‘don’t leave
Clockwise around the f’in winches!!
- Never has so little been achieved by so
- Better than the sh*t we ate last
- Get a move on it’s a toilet not a miracle
- It’s difficult to steer when there are no clouds
– but it will be alright in a minute because there are some more
- Skipper Dipping – defn: the look on the skippers
face when he dunks the foredeck monkeys up to their neck in water during sail
changes – repeatedly.
Really looking forward to slogging our guts out
over 2200 + miles of grey North Atlantic ocean