Dry Tortugas

Stephen and Roberta Arnold
Sun 8 May 2011 20:08

24:37.4619N 062:52.3134W


Sunday May 8, 2011 4 PM


We are back in the Dry Tortugas waiting for the right weather to before we head to Mexico. Right now the winds are to light to sail in so rather than motoring we are waiting for the winds to fill in which should happen tomorrow. If the weather goes a forecast we'll be leaving tomorrow morning.


Until then I have time to clean the bottom of the boat - Marathon has to be the home of the fastest growing barnacles.