Day 3

Stephen and Roberta Arnold
Fri 28 May 2010 14:31

27:45.661N 090:57.080W


Sunshine and sailing.  Winds from the north at 5-8 knots and we’re sailing along at 4 kts.


Working our way east southeast to clear the oil spill. Now we are trying to decide whether to turn north to Pensacola on continue east to the Tampa area. We’ll probably let the winds decide for us as we get closer to the decision point.