logo Chanticleer
Date: 28 May 2010 15:31:58
Title: Day 3

27:45.661N 090:57.080W

 

Sunshine and sailing.  Winds from the north at 5-8 knots and we’re sailing along at 4 kts.

 

Working our way east southeast to clear the oil spill. Now we are trying to decide whether to turn north to Pensacola on continue east to the Tampa area. We’ll probably let the winds decide for us as we get closer to the decision point.

 

 

 

 


Diary Entries