Yesterday the wind dropped right down to about
We got the small very lighweight new north wail out
and we are able to make 5-6 kts but going a bit north of our track.
Lots of the boats are motoring, but we are still
nearly 1000 miles away and we don't have the fuel to motor all the
the latest weather forecast is no wind until end of
next week but a possibility of a bit of wind a bit further north of us so we are
looking at our options.
Going north seems good, but will make distance
longer so if wind does not materialise can cost us a lot of
Well this is what it is all about - guess
We are making plenty of water which makes the
journey very comfortable.
the first 3 boats are arriving tomorrow which makes
this a little depressing, but we have to keep reminding ourselves that we left 4
days after the rest of the fleet..