Red Hook Marina, St Thomas, US Virgin Island
Ammonite's Web Diary
Thu 25 Jul 2013 01:38
Was coming late, since we had big problem with the furller to tha mainsail.
It was broken and we spent several hours to try to take dopwn the sail. It ended up with and did a temporary repair and manage to roll in the sail.
So now with have another problems, added to:
- The prob who is leaking water - a few seal ring had to be replaced
- The bowthruster which don't work really - problem with a switch
- The travler to mainsheet is broken
- The genua is damaged a little. (All sail has to be replaced)
- The bilige pump has to have a new plastic ring