We were awoken again in the early hours of the
morning but this time it was due to natural forces, the surge was building
up and pushing us against the harbour wall flattening our fenders.
Mark had been awake since 5am contemplating moving
off and around 8am things were not getting any better so we decided it
would be safer if we left the harbour wall and just anchored out in the
Not too much problem leaving as we were well
fendered and once out in the bay it was much more peaceful. We found
ourselves anchored alongside another Lagoon ,with an Australian
Several other boats decided to join us in the
exodus from the wall!!!