Winds predicted to pick up and we had a couple of
sleepless nights not sure about new anchor although it did hold!
Decided to reanchor on the other side of Isla Baron
as South westerlies predicted,dreadful night winds up to 30knts will be glad
when we attempt to leave here in the morning,will need to get up early to make
Diidn't make bridge despite getting up early, the
man in the tower wouldn't respond to our radio calls and actually lowered the
bridge before the time due,bugger!Now will have to wait until 10.AM
at last on our way!!