Position at 1200 UTC Monday 29th May

Mon 29 May 2006 13:16
Heading very slightly north of east. Still motoring. Herb has advised us not to go east of 45 west because of a deepening low over the Azores. It's not due to develop til Thursday so there's plenty of time for the forecast to change, but it may delay us. If we get a little bit of wind later, we'll sail slowly to save diesel. Not ideal. Still sunny and last night we got back a tiny sliver of moon for a couple of hours. Today we will have a 'halfway' playing of the chocolate game. All well.