Chris & Helen King
Wed 23 Jun 2021 14:06

55:12.407N  6:14.365W

After considering the weather forecast, and our hopes to visit Rathin Island before the weekend rush, we decided to move on to Ballycastle this morning. There was little wind and intermittent drizzle with largely smooth seas except for the tidal turbulence around the headlands, the price of 4kts plus of helpful current.

We arrived at Ballycastle in time for lunch and then went for a walk along the beach pausing to book dinner for tonight at the Marine Hotel bistro.

The forecast for tomorrow is for heavy rain in the afternoon so we will be staying here until Friday.