Still waiting....but getting ready for departure this week

Sun 19 Mar 2023 20:16
It looks like there should be some decent winds this week, starting today (Monday) and getting properly established tomorrow.
We will be checking-out of Panama tomorrow and ideally we would be leaving tomorrow afternoon, but our genoa is not being returned from it’s repair until tomorrow afternoon.
We will spend Tuesday night in the marina so we can charge the batteries to the maximum and fill up to the brim with fuel and water.
Hopefully we will be leaving the following morning.