Change of plan 3

South Island
John and Elspeth Perryman
Sat 12 Jul 2014 09:24
The wind is still strong and from exactly the direction we want to go. Although some of the fleet have gone just over half of us have decided to wait until Sunday when the direction is due to change and we ought to have a really pleasant sail.
We had an enjoyable evening out last night at a restaurant in town with the crews of a couple of other boats who are also staying.