Still here.

South Island
John and Elspeth Perryman
Wed 1 May 2013 18:20
We got everything ready this morning preparing to leave this afternoon. All the forecasts except the shipping forecast seemed OK but the wind gradually picked up through the morning and by the time we were due to leave was much too strong. Therefore we are delaying until tomorrow when the wind should be much lighter.