Port in a storm

Sun 28 Feb 2010 12:52
We had a fine night at anchor as the winds piped up to 20-25 knots. MUCH better than Allen's Cay. We'll spend most of today on the boat waiting as the winds blow, but we're free to come and go if we wish. We'll be able to walk to shore at low tide. And, best of all, we can sit inside the cabin and read without getting seasick!

Tomorrow looks mild and we're mapping out what we can do in the eay of exploring/snorkeling/hiking etc. before the next front blows through -- on Tuesday.

We're thinking of all our friends and neighbors back in NY, dealing with 4 feet of snow. We heard there have been many power outages and we hope you're all staying safe and warm somehow.