The blog will keep

Da Capo
Arne and Leonie
Mon 24 Feb 2014 19:33
The blog will remain. We have made an arangement and we are now financial.
Today 24th Feb we organised Jim's transport from Cienfuegus to the airport in Havana for tomorrow. He if he can get his (too tight imo.) connections he will land in Sydney on Friday.
We intend leaving Cuba on the same day as our visas will expire. Trouble is that we haven't decided as to which way we will go. Is it to be to the left or to the right on exiting the Cienfuegus harbour?
Haiti one way or Guatemala the other. Depends on the wind I suppose.
Watch this space...