logo Lady Stardust Faro-Portugal to Barcelona - 2010
Date: 28 Jul 2009 21:02:03
Title: Ready to depart

It's 9Pm on Tuesday and we have decided to leave in a few hours, around Midnight as we get a wind shift then that is favourable, we are leaving then to escape more bad weather on the way, and will try to race ahead of the bad weather across Biscay.
We are expecting some rough weather on Friday when we will be closing in on La Coruna. So we might be ncomfortable for a day.
Hope to make Landfall On Saturday/Sunday if all goes to plabn, but don' worry if we don't blog, we may not be able to get a net connection where we are headed.
Paul C

Diary Entries