Mon 13 Sep 2010 01:33
Yesterday we left New Caledonia for Australia. We have decided to keep north for most of the passage (around the lattitude of Bundaberg), as there are a few weather systems forecast further south that may unsettle things. We will keep an eye on these and if all looks good we will bend a course south and aim for Coffs Harbour later in the week. If not, we will clear into Aus through either Bundaberg or Brisbane.