Having waited all day we have just been informed that we will not be
leaving now until Monday at the earliest. That's three days we've been
waiting so far. It appears to boil down to a rival agent stitching our
agent up by pulling some strings to make it very difficult for him to
complete paper-work (paper-work that none of the other boats have had to
complete). Divanty left this afternoon so we will be a day behind
them... if we're lucky.