approaching the start

Sun 17 Aug 2008 10:23
Well today we are meant to have left however it has been an incident
packed couple of days and as a result of some pretty poor weather
forecasts the start has now been postponed until Tuesday. This may not be
such a bad thing as we have had to address a significant link in our
centreboard by going and drying the boat out against a wall. Someone then
managed to mend it so we now have no leak and a centreboard.

Tom and Alex have also arrived bringing us up to full crew strength but it
is useful to have the extra time to do the things - like buying food that
we were meant to be doing in the last day or so. Still much to do with no
fridge at the moment but I am sure that we will be off on Tuesday.