22.46.42S 164.18.89E

Mon 13 Sep 2010 01:33
Yesterday we left New Caledonia for Australia.  We have decided to keep north for most of the passage (around the lattitude of Bundaberg), as there are a few weather systems forecast further south that may unsettle things.  We will keep an eye on these and if all looks good we will bend a course south and aim for Coffs Harbour later in the week.  If not, we will clear into Aus through either Bundaberg or Brisbane.