Slight problem

White Egret's Web Log
Sat 18 Nov 2006 08:38

We were all set to go today but a check of the seacocks showed one to be broken allowing sea water and foul water from the heads out under pressure. We have a temporary fix but have to wait until Monday to lift the boat and do an ocean-worthy repair. More later.
Sent via BlackBerry